Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just Prospect Park

Today we visited the Prospect Park Zoo for like the millionth time. That is not a bad thing, it is nice to be familiar with a place. It is also not huge, and far away. We can get there after lunch and be home to make dinner.

But we did not go right home, we went a little bit south to the Lincoln Road Playground and the Imagination Playground where we had a nice time. As the kids played I thought of my uncle who grew up across the street. I was sure he played under the same trees as my kids. The playgrounds may have been updated a few times in past 70 years, but I am sure the sure the sound of kids having fun has not changed a bit.


























The kids also went the the dentist this morning. I don't know about the benefits of dental selants, but am am sure that if Dr. Alan Azark did not get a medial degree he would have made a GREAT 2nd grade teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive