Saturday, December 20, 2008

You might find this to gross to read



Today I went out for a run. As I crossed the frozen slush covered Brooklyn Bridge I noted that the temperature on the Watchtower Building said 23 degrees.

The most amazing thing happened. I blew my nose. The wad that came out of my left nostril must have weighed about a pound and a half. There was two simultaneous sounds. One was the splat as it hit the icy bridge and the other was the popping in my ear. My vision temporally became perfect and I found my glasses actually caused blurriness and I ran the rest of the way over the bridge holding them.

I needed my glasses again by the time I got passed City Hall. I took the subway home because I just did not want to go back on the Brooklyn Bridge till after it rains.

I am sorry if you were grossed out, but you were warned. I don't know why I just typed that, I just did.

1 comment:

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive