Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seven (7)


Two years ago we got the daughter a gerbil for her birthday. It was lonely so I bought another. Little did I know that I was doing everything I was supposed to do to breed gerbils. Now we got 3 tanks (and a isolation box). Every few weeks we have more gerbils.

The photo above is are largest single litter. Midnight is the Mom and her brother is the Dad. If you want a gerbil (or 5) let me know. Otherwise, I bring them to the Petco Adoptation Center when they are old enough to eat.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Petco will take gerbils from you ? Wow! William just got a turtle on Sunday, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what you did with all those gerbils.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive