Saturday, June 20, 2009

Date Night in Prospect Park

No, I am not telling you to take a date to the park, but the name of the movie they are filming is Date Night. It is a big production. There were many row boats, fake walls, fake light polls. They had at least 5 or 6 cranes for lights. There were boats for camera operates. One of the actors in it is Tina Fey. I would have liked to have met her. She did a great skit about Sara Palin. I would have thanked her for showing America what we would have gotten if the McCain / Palin ticket would have one.


I did not get to tell her in person but...Thank you Tina Fey.


That lamp is not real, note the exposed cables. But it sure makes a pretty picture.




2 comments:

  1. They used my office (Halstead, Soho office) to film a scene of Date Night. Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, and she actually plays a Halstead real estate agent. They usually deny requests for filming in our offices, but because she is playing one of our agents it is a good promo for the

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN to see a movie being filmed. There are always movies and shows being filmed on the Coney Island Boardwalk when I go running. I've never been asked to be an extra! Guess I am always too sweaty looking!!!

    I love Tina Fey!!!

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive