Sunday, August 16, 2009

Race Report: The New York City Half Marathon

I ran it this morning. I should not complain, it was a pretty good day for August. But it was still August. Aahgagh, and West Street is concrete.

The highlight of the race was the kick-ass karaoke band in Times Square. I took my camera and saw nothing worthwhile to photograph.

I started so far back from the starting line, it took me 16 minutes to cross it. about a mile and a half later was where we left the Park to run down 7th Ave (after a loop of the Park). I overheard one women say to her friend that she was disappointed that she was not lapped by the leaders. She wanted to see Ryan Hall. I was disappointed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive