Friday, December 25, 2009

They are old, not stupid!

I am thinking about starting a new blog.  For now I will just use this spot to point out the marketing that I have noticed that sells to older people by convincing them that they are stupid


How about the Celery;  
Celery has been specifically designed to be effortless for seniors..... Celery is a simple system that allows non-computer users to "be included" in email using the Celery device and service, which automatically prints incoming emails for them, and instantly sends their outgoing pen-and-paper messages as email. 
Here, watch their video:

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha!!!! I know a few people who will benefit from this. Where can I order them???

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive