Friday, March 26, 2010

Today would been Rabbi Schneerson's birthday

You can fact check me, look him up on Wikipedia.  They have a different date. That is what the kids in the Mitzvah Tank told me, they have a different calendar.

So the Lububitch rented some vans and turned them into "MitzvaTanks".  It is a good opprutunity to make a little extra money putting on tefilin.   It is so fucked up that the only thing that seams important to them is that I use tefillin..  I''ll take the cash, they get one more mitzvah.




3 comments:

  1. This is right here in our neighborhood! I usually don't see those vans around here!

    Did you do the pay to pray thing again? I want to know how much you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is right here in our neighborhood! I usually don't see those vans around here!

    Did you do the pay to pray thing again? I want to know how much you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea. they are here. They were once handing out flyers in front of the school promoting "Jewish time at PS 321" I took one and asked what it is about. They said they will pick up my kids at 2pm and take them for Jewish time. I notified the principal and had them kicked off the block.

    But today I asked for $20. I did the dead and repeated the mumbo jumbo and they did not think I was serious. I told them if they did not pay me I would let the whole world know they lied to me.

    They were just kids, but they scrounged up $13.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive