Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I felt it

ChickenUnderwear said...

It was just a little jiggle. I actually thought I was feeling my pulse.

Notification issued 6/23/10 at 2:25 PM. The US geological Survey is reporting a 5.5 magnitude earthquake near Southern Ontario, Canada. The affects have been felt in the New York City area. There are no reports of injuries or damage in New York City at this time.

The sender provided the following contact information.
Sender's Name: Notify NYC
Sender's Email: notifynyc@oem.nyc.gov
Sender's Contact Phone: 2126399675

6 comments:

  1. I've been getting updates from Family all over

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrifying. The North East is NOT designed for Earthquakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just a little jiggle. I actually thought I was feeling my pulse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I was not the only one in NYC

    http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/23/earthquake-shakes-new-york/?apage=30#comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard there was one in Sweden too recently. Meanwhile, the earth is quiet here in SoCal.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive