Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sorry, But I got to follow the blue line. (MORE)

Notification issued 11/6/10 at 12 PM. Numerous streets and bridges will be temporarily closed citywide tomorrow, 11/7/10 for the ING New York City Marathon. For a complete list of closures visit http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/motorist/wkndtraf.shtml


I actually had a reason to cross the blue line this morning.  We are at the point where we are shopping middle schools.  The school that had an open house this morning is now in half of what used to be Sarah J Hale High School.









We spent an hour in the auditorium.  To the left is the sign that was above the stage.  Click them and they get bigger.  The one on the left is about wool and the one on the right is abut silk.
They make more sense when I learned that Sara J Hale High School was a girls vocational school from 1947 to 1972.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck -- or maybe luck has nothing to do with it. So, best wishes for a successful finish.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive