Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I wanna move back to Sheepshead Bay so I could vote for this guy.

I love Anthony Wiener.  Is it no surprise he was once roommates with Jon Stewart.

Almost 20 years ago I ran a race out in Marine Park.  This kid came out to make a speech and start the race.  I thought it was the Student President of Marine Park Junior High School.  No, It was City Councilmen, Anthony Wiener.

“You know, I want to advise people watching at home who are playing that now-popular drinking game ‘You take a shot whenever the Republicans say something that’s not true,’ ” Weiner said. “Please assign a designated driver. This is going to be a long afternoon.”



1 comment:

  1. I agree, why don't we hear
    more from A. Weiner, I feel
    he is speaking for me...
    kudos to him...so let's all
    met at Lundy's

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive