Monday, February 14, 2011

I joined the Coop; Episode 2.5: Onions.

The other day I was reminiscing about how I used to help my mother cut onions.  We would take turns because they would make us cry.  Lately I have been using a lot of onions and I have noticed that they do not make my eyes water.

Well I just chopped up half a dozen onions I got at the Park Slope Food Coop.  Made me think of the good old days with my mom in the kitchen.  Those organic, not genetically modified veggies do taste good too! But the eye watering is back.

no i did not take these photos.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a good onion. Don't know why, but cutting onions was always one of my favorite kitchen things. It brings out the raw emotions in me.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive