Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Howe Caverns

Yea, Howe Caverns.  I must have been there before.  My Mom said I was there.  But it seamed new to me.

Up top they got a robot talking about how the cave got discovered.  My kids and I all said, "That was creepy".

It got much better when we got below ground.  We were part of a group of about 25 that had an out and back tour that included a boat ride in the cave.

I took a lot of photos but they all came out like crap.  My puny Kodak Easyshare was just not up to the task.




Michael R. Mosall II Photography



I remember trying  to take this photo

Use The Google and find more cool photos.

My kids and I had a great time.  Worth the money and worth the 350 mile round trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive