Thursday, October 27, 2011

Next to the Back Lift in the Park Slope Food Coop

There is some hardware

Holy unknown miscellaneous stuff


I guess there is a difference between "TOTALLY MISC!!!", "UNKNOWN BY POSSIBLE USEFUL?" and plain old "?"

A friend of mine told me that the upstairs and basement of the Coop is like the Batcave.  Everything has a label.

It has to be that way.  Every job is done by a different person every day.

Today I stocked the shelves with pet food and cleaning supplies.  Then I moved some beer, soda and non refrigerated juices from the basement to the shelves.

The work itself is not very interesting, but I did get to spend some time with the people I share my time slot with.  I am getting to know them and that makes the time pass more pleasantly.  pleasanter?

1 comment:

  1. That is such a funny picture! When teen son was 2 years old, he went to the pantry and took the labels off all of the cans. I had no idea what anything was--other than the sound from shaking the can.

    That reminds me of those unidentifiable things. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive