1. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Why?
Neither. In the cage a pet out of the cage vermin. Small pets are really just vermin in a cage, but I can put up with that for my kids. Don't we live in houses to keep the animals out.
2. Would you sky dive?
Only if the person below me would not mind being puked on. So, no.
3. Your favorite band?
4. What was your favorite day?
May 4, 2000, the day my kids were born
5. When you were a kid, what did you always "want to be when you grew up"?
A good speller
6. Do you like your job?
7. If you had a million dollars, what would you give it up for?
Just once, for a moment I, would want all the laundry put away
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
9. If you had to pack your bags tonight and leave tomorrow for a month long trip to one place where would you go?
Tokyo. Never been there, but I bet it is different than NYC but I could still relate.
10. What do you do when you are angry?
Run or eat. Or run and not eat. But I do that when I am not angry too.
11. If you could only eat one food for dinner for the rest of your life what would it be?
Corn pudding; A can of corn, a can of creamed corn, a package of Jiffy Muffin Corn Bread Mix, a pint of sour cream, an egg and a stick of butter. Mix it up and back it for an hour.