Saturday, January 14, 2012

I was taged

Amy in the moment asked?


1. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Why?

Neither. In the cage a pet out of the cage vermin.  Small pets are really just vermin in a cage, but I can put up with that for my kids.  Don't we live in houses to keep the animals out.

2. Would you sky dive?

Only if the person below me would not mind being puked on.  So, no.

3. Your favorite band?

Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers.

4. What was your favorite day?

May 4, 2000, the day my kids were born

5. When you were a kid, what did you always "want to be when you grew up"?

A good speller

6. Do you like your job?

Love it.

7. If you had a million dollars, what would you give it up for?

Just once, for a moment I,  would want all the laundry put away

8. Do you believe in love at first sight?

yes

9. If you had to pack your bags tonight and leave tomorrow for a month long trip to one place where would you go?

Tokyo.  Never been there, but I bet it is different than NYC but I could still relate.

10. What do you do when you are angry?

Run or eat.  Or run and not eat.  But I do that when I am not angry too.

11. If you could only eat one food for dinner for the rest of your life what would it be?


Corn pudding;  A can of corn, a can of creamed corn, a package of Jiffy Muffin Corn Bread Mix, a pint of sour cream, an egg and a stick of butter.  Mix it up and back it for an hour.

4 comments:

  1. I got that same receipt for (she called it "moist corn bread") from a friend's mother-in-law! I used it at a pot luck luncheon at work and everyone loved it! I trust you a little less because you don't like dogs (who are you?!?!), and I could not spell for the life of me in grade school... Thanks for playing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like dogs, just from afar, on on a screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like dogs, just from afar, on on a screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. By far the stupidest post on a blog written by morons.
    1. Pets are vermin? Really? In the pejorative, right? The way everyone else in the world finds outer borough bridge & tunnel trash like yourself to be vermin?
    2. Why would there be someone beneath you when skydiving?
    3. You find animals repulsive, yet you idolize a heroin addict. Of course that makes sense in Brooklyn. Somehow human drug addicts who choose to live in their own filth are superior.
    You must also adore William Burroughs.
    5. I was "taged". Keep trying. I'm not sure what that word was meant to be, but I'm pretty sure it's not a real one.
    7. So get off the computer and clean up after yourself you lazy varmint!
    8. Nevermind
    9. "I can't spell, bit my grammar is also bad, but my syntax is even worse, but, but, but I must just be a moron." dardy dardy dar... Tell me more about where you do your grocery shopping, because that was super fascinating. I can't wait to see your kids grow up to become the next generation of pro wrestlers and strippers. Luckily you're teaching them to appreciate the finer things that food stamps can buy you. Corn pudding. Barf!

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive