Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where is the Midtown Area of Brooklyn?

I have a Google News Alert set up to send me links to news about Prospect Park.

In Things to Be Considered While Booking A Brooklyn Hotel By Aldrich D Wilson

There are hotels close to Brooklyn Botanic Garden and Prospect Park and that are located in the midtown area of Brooklyn.
 Brooklyn has a downtown, but no midtown or uptown.

Also, the motel you are promoting is in Boerum Hill, across the street from the Gowanus Houses, not MetroTech.  MetroTech is a mile and a half away. No business class person is gonna make that walk.



View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Always freaked when I have to book a room in a place I've never been. UGGGG. I always end up in the "freaky" part of town.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive