Friday, March 9, 2012

I don't have to get it.

I had a Google Offer to get into the New Museum so I checked out the Ungovernable Exhibit.  It was art inspired by the politic of the mess that is  Southern Africa.  It gave me a headache, but I think it was supposed to.

The image at right if from Artnet.com.


I accept that fact that not all art is for everyone.




I was glad that one of the pieces was made of finger nail clippings. For a better view than I could photograph below go to page 20 and 21 of ÍNDEX.


Time Exchange 321, 2010
43 × 56 cm
Finger nails and ink on paper
Courtesy of the artist





1 comment:

  1. Under the blog post, in the e-mailed version, I got an ad for "toenail fungus treatment".

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive