Friday, September 28, 2012

Early Fall : Late Afternoon (UPDATED)

I am lucky enough to be forced to spend some time doing nothing in Prospect Park while my kids work out.  Today I brought my puny Kodak Easyshare and jumped on my bike.

The photos below are horrible, they suck compared to the awesomeness of reality.

I am sure there is someplace just as nice within a half an hour of you right now.  GO THERE.

This park is ONE BLOCK FROM MY HOUSE.  What a gift!

Thank you Mr Olmstead.

 Behind these trees is The Woodlands.





and back to the Long Meadow

You can support Prospect Park by clicking this

Below are photos I took with my Android 48 hours later.  What do you think?




5 comments:

  1. Never knew there's a waterfall in Prospect Park. Next time I'm there I'll venture off the paved roads and explore nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linus, there are like 3 or 5 waterfalls. You can see them all without stepping off a paved path.

    I gotta give a tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrid pictures???? They're gorgeous - you captured the reality of the park's beauty wonderfully CU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Prospect Park. I often feel as if we have a huge back yard.

    I hope it remains relatively unswarmed by people!

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive