Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Is anyone else having this problem with Blogger (updated)

I can't seam to figure out what is filling up my storage.

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storagePhotos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more
So I can't upload any photos onto my blog.

As I learned in the past Google does not offer any live support for it's free products.

I just paid $2.49 to upgrade my storage. That also got me the privilege to chat with a staff member at Google.


This channel is dedicated to Drive and Drive functionality related questions only, but I recommend searching and/or posting in the Blogger Help Forum.
Please note that it seems there is a known issue for Blogger: http://knownissues.blogspot.com/2012/11/some-users-are-reporting-that-theyre.html
Let me know if you have some Drive questions that come up. I’ll be around to answer them, sorry I cannot assist you further with Blogger.

me
4:44 PM
yes that is my problem
that is the problems. I just paid $2.49.

Jake S
4:46 PM
OK, unfortunately storage purchases aren't refundable

me
4:46 PM
that is ok, I fell like it was worth $2.49 just to get to talk to someone. :) 

Jake S
4:47 PM
alright....keep an eye out though. This should get solved soon

me
4:47 PM
thanks

Jake S
4:48 PM
Alrighty, take care

2 comments:

  1. Blogger has never done it to me but wow I've heard LOTS of people say the same has happened to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deleted some of the photos in my Picasa Web Album. Btu there were not that many to delete.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive