Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I used to take a lot of pictures, but now a lot less..

I actually kept a real camera in my pocket and then I realize my cell phone took better pictures,

But since Guillain-BarrĂ© syndrome it's really not easy  to answer the phone let alone put it into camera mode and then managed to aim it at what you want to take a picture of without my fingers blocking the lens and then pressing the screen so that it takes a picture.

Luckily mobile phone film is cheap so I have no problem discarding 99 pictures to get the one shot I was looking for.


Yesterday I attended a bicycle rally that started in grand Army Plaza. (Yes, with still trying to get rush-hour traffic out of Prospect Park.) After everyone got on their bikes I had some time to kill and I looked up and I saw these birds. It probably took me about 10 minutes to get this picture, but I got it. And I hope you enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive