Thursday, October 26, 2023

Saved by a rainbow

I was having a pretty good day yesterday. In the morning I did some advocacy work at the lower end of Broadway. Literally 2 Broadway. I used to say I was going to go yell at the governmentBut I don't have to yell anymore. I think people are actually listening. After that I wanted to go check out a public meeting space that I was thinking of renting for a small meeting. It was along the Hudson River Waterfront at the West End of Chambers Street. The weather was wonderful so I just figured I'd walk on a diagonal for about half a mile. I assumed I would get a little lost and that would be part of the fun. Is that wasn't really sure where I was going.

Halfway there i saw a lot of daylight so I figured I'd cut through the open space. And then suddenly I realized what that daylight was.It was the old World Trade Center site.I've been avoiding that for a long time. Literally decades.

But I just put one foot in front of the other. I didn't have a problem being there I had a problem with the other people who were there. The tourists who are using their selfie sticks. I was worried I'd snap at them like I do want all the tourism Facebook pages I hang out on.I did not


as soon as I got near the reflecting pools my eye was completely focused on the rainbow in the water. 


I don't remember seeing anyone take pictures although everybody was taking pictures..... So I did also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive