Saturday, June 1, 2024

Running with a camera phone

 It's been a while since I updated my blog and while I have a do a lot of things to say I'm getting lazy. But I did go for a run this morning. I ran down to the open run and Shore Road Park.Initially I thought it was going to be five and a half miles but it turned out to be six and a half because I took a detour through Prospect Park. Because it's there.



If I look back over the past 40 years of my life. This is pretty unremarkable. I used to do this kind of stuff all the time. But on this day ten years ago I couldn't tell you what hospital I was in without looking at my medical records. I can tell you that 10 years ago there were a lot of doctors who were worried I would stop breathing. Here's to today. A day that I'm still breathing.




Image description: to the left side of the box there's a photograph taken that shows a church steeple and the Statue of Liberty in the harbor. The upper right hand corner of the box so the street sign with the intersection I'm standing at, 6th Avenue and 24th Street. The lower right hand corner of the box shows the image of Greenwood Cemetery which I took from the same place I took the other pictures from



No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive