Monday, July 27, 2026

A whole bunch of people got an A+ and not giving a shit


 So last week I had a marathon training run and I took one of my classic routes. Running from Park Slope over the Brooklyn Bridge and over to the West Side and up the west side of Manhattan until I couldn't really take it anymore. 





Yes basically starting in Park Slope and running over the refurbished car free bridge that crosses the Gowanus Canal at Carroll Street and making it all the way to the Little Red Lighthouse at the George Washington Bridge after that climbing the hills of San Francisco Washington Heights to get to the subway home.

Yeah running 3/4 of the way up the west side is not what I'm writing about i really need to talk about one of the vending machines that sells water and Gatorade. There's a lot of ending machines south of Chelsea but this one is something I always notice. It's sitting on top of the expansion joints of the pier. For no reason at all people keep dropping their money into the Hudson River. 

I just have to share this because it blows my mind how stupid and thoughtless people can be there's a lot of other places to put that vending machine there could have put a board over the grate but none of that happened and the Hudson River fills up with coins.

I think it took a team effort to be this stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive