Saturday, September 6, 2008

Not The End of the World

Today I participated in (I can't say ran) the New York Road Runners Fitness Mind Body Spirit 4 Mile Race. I say participate because I had to walk the middle mile of this 4 mile race. I actually set out to get a person best, that seaming doable because I have not run that many 4 mile races. My first mile was great but then I was knocked out by a shin splint. I pulled over and gave it a stretch and hoped that the pain would pass. Not so much. My entire left leg cramped up. Not so good. I walked/jogged to the finish. (I still need the New York City Marathon Qualifier).

I think I did too much speed this week. Gotta get some LSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive