Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A New Low

The Governor of Illinois just got arrested

Read the New York Times Article Here


At a news conference, Patrick Fitzgerald, the prosecutor, said that Mr. Blagojevich had gone on a “political corruption crime spree,” and that his actions had “taken us to a truly new low.”


Patrick used to live in my building, I ran around Prospect Park with him once. I am googling him to try to find an image were he is not wearing a suit. This is all I can find .... I am only going to provide a link because he is a Federal Prosecutor. He also has a blog???

I don't know why bloggers are going after Patrick. He is a good guy

I guess I am on the bottom of the list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive