Friday, January 23, 2009

Every other Friday I am the 3rd Grade Recess Assistant

It is a great gig. I tie a lot of shoes, and tell a lot of nice kids not to play to rough near the curb. I usually wait for a kid to come over and say "Mista, bla bla's is crying." Then I work it out. Sometimes it is a kid I know, sometimes not. Today it was "Daddy, come quick, bla bla threw up." Hey, puke happens, it's third grade. One day I am gonna borrow a nice potable audio recording device, so I can post the sound of recess. It could cure the common cold or be used to extract a confession.



2 comments:

  1. I am going to study that picture and if I find my kid in it, I am suing your ass!

    nice pic, hope bla bla is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kid is in the picture that I did not use. Bla bla was fine. But I hadda keep you kid from stepping in it.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive