- When Gatorade freezes on asphalt it gets real slippery, salt just makes it slushy. Like a frozen lemon lime daiquiri on the ground.
- I thought the portable toilets would be less stinky when it is 14 degrees. Not so much, when the blue stuff freezes, the poops just sit on top.
- I had a near crisis in the bathroom at mile 6. I has so many pants on that I managed to make a knot in the string that held up my shorts when I was trying to pee. Don't worry, everything came out OK.
- I had a horrible first half, I don't think is was the cold it was a shin split. My second half was awesome. My finish time was 2:19:55 that is a 10:40 mile average, but my last mile was just under 10 minutes.
- After the finish line I noticed lots of uneaten bagels on the ground and falling out of trash cans. When I reached for my post race bagel it accrued to me that my freezer is about 0 degrees. At 15 degrees bagels freeze. Not so much eating. Apples were great
- When I got home the amount of clothing I was wearing can be defined as a load of laundry.
Here is one from Rundangerously, yea, he caught me with my pants down
and another with my pants all the way off with Frank, Don and Emmy
Lets see how Brightroom got me..... Not bad
| I gotta get new shorts! :)|