Sunday, February 1, 2009

Something you really don't know if you are not me

When the Superbowl is on TV, it is a great time to go grocery shopping

I even shared with my neighbors,

http://brooklynian.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48470

Just because most people are watching football on TV, not everybody is.

The Superbowl makes me think of a joke from a Seinfeld opening monologue:.......
"People come home from these games, "We won! We won!" No, they won - you watched."

Here, watch the entire show

This is how I found out who won, I got this email from Modell's (BTW, When I bought ice skates at Modell's they told me I can get them sharpened at the skating ally)

Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Champs Gear, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive