Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I just got an email from Tiki Barber!

I have been saying this since last fall. This is not the time to stop funding zoos and other cultural institutions. People need something to do. I does not cost a lot of money to go to the zoo. We need them.


You can help
Help Restore City Funding to the Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium!

A big reason New York is the number one city on the planet is its cultural institutions. Those institutions, including the Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium, provide:
  • a top visitor destination
  • education for millions of children
  • employment for New Yorkers, and
  • vital support for the New York City economy
We need your help. Let your voice be heard by City Hall!

Unfortunately, Mayor Bloomberg only accepts emails through his website. Go to the link below and ask for restoration of city funding to the Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive