Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Camp Daddy Day 8: Carroll Park



Carroll Park is in a contest. Vote here to make it the best Playground or Park in Brooklyn. Prospect Park should not be on the list. It is the best PLACE in Brooklyn.

Carroll Park is great for a number of reasons.
  • It has a lot of old growth trees, lots of shade
  • It has a permanent park house. It is staffed all year with fun stuff.
  • It has food across the street
  • It has a real bathroom
  • It has a good water fountain.
  • Today it had a band: Audra Rox
Alas, my kids have outgrown Carroll Park. The jungle gym was not so challenging. The sprinkler was just a mist. Audra Rox played really good music for the stroller crowd (Their warm-up rocked!) (My kids are more into that High School Musical Crap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive