Friday, October 30, 2009

What does this mean: 30% Chance of showers (update)

I need more information. Does this mean








  • That it will rain 30% of the day on Sunday?
  • That it will rain in 30% of they forecast area?
  • That there is a 30% chance that it will rain at all on Sunday.
I need more fuckin information.

I am running a god damm marathon in Sunday. I don't give a shit how much in rains after I start running but I gotta get to Staten Island at 6:30 fuckin AM and I don't start running till 10:20.

I feel a little better now.

Dad, I know there is no take-backs on the Internet. This is who I am.


This tomorrow's forecast as of Saturday.

I feel much better. Much better


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It means that given all the various parameters known when they are ready to do the predicting of weather, that 30% of the time it rained on a day like this. So option 3) is the right one:

    "30% chance that it will rain at all on Sunday".

    Maybe it should instead say "70% chance of no rain."

    I hate it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh tell me about it, while I might get that it had a 30% chance of raining at all, they never seem to meet my need of telling me the predictions for the actual hours I need it for.

    they always say: "early in the day.. this, and late in the day.. that.."

    My question is.. just whose particular day do these fools think they addressing?

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive