Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Found it the Hoyt-Shermerhern Subway Station

There is a police station in that Subway Station. These windows lead from the mezzanine (the area where you buy you MetroCard) to the Police Station..  What kind of crammer is this.  I submitted it to Engrish.com

What the Hell does that mean

NO FREE RIDES
AUTHORITY MTA
But I like the

DO NOT BANG ON WINDOW.




By the way, this was the Subway Station used to film Michael Jackson video ""Bad".  I just watched the video to see if this window was used in it.  No, and that is 4 minutes and 20 seconds I will never get back.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps this is the condensed version of "MTA employees must swipe a Metrocard to gain entry to the transit system."

    ReplyDelete
  2. too many people hopping over.. the turnstile.. ??

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive