Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We had an extra good smelling day today.

So last night there was a hale storm of frigin biblical proportions.  I mean nobody in Brooklyn remembers this even happening before.  So nobody told me that hale rips the leaves off of trees.


It rained so hard that it flowed right down the middle of the street.  Look at the backs of the wheels on the street side of these cars.


We might not have a pretty Fell, but it make everything smell nice today.  I noticed it as soon as the subway doors opened when we got to Park Slope.  Even underground.

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing about "hailstones as big as golf balls" in the city bordering our town, but I've never seen them. You're right, though, a storm sure leaves everything smelling better!

    Kay, Alberta

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive