Tuesday, April 26, 2011

yea right....................

reply-towestern_union212@hotmail.com
to ringrunner@gmail.com
date Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 2:42 PM
subject Contact Western Union For Your Fund!!!
mailed-by
sodium.lon.periodicnetwork.com


hide details 2:42 PM (3 minutes ago)
I want to thank you for helping me out in that last transaction which went successful, However, I am now in australia where I am now investing my own share of the fund, Please I am giving this as I'd promised to compersate you after everything, please accept this ONE million FIVE hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($1.5M)from my heart , prior to this, I have told my personal secretary to transfer the US$1.5M to you through Wetern Union transfer as soon you contact him with your information to avoid wrong transfer, meanwhile the below is the first US$5000.00 payment information availbale for pick up .
Here is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00usd;
Sender's First Name.......Jerry
Sender's Last Name....... paul
MTCN:  3212808812
Text Question ..?
Answer.....?

Track it now on www.westernunion.com I told him to keep sending you $5000.00 daily until the payment of $1.500 000 000 is completed. Do not forget to furnish him with the below data;
1. Your full Names: ...................
2. Your current cell phone Number:.....
3. Your Address..............
4. Your City: ..........................
5. Your: Country:........................
6. Your Current Age and Occupation:...........
Please,contact Mr Ben-Mike if there is any problem with the below email address (western_union212@hotmail.com,) or rich him on phone call.+ 229-992-184-72 Please contact her now so that she will send you another one today please if You have a problem with the MTCN or the sender Name try to reach him on phone or email Him so that he will correct it for you.
Thank you very much,
Mr. Tansi J C,
National Assemnly,
Benin, Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive