Monday, May 9, 2011

I don't even think the person who made the signs knew what they wanted it to say

On E 16th Street between Ave Z and Sheepshead Bay Rd there are two storefronts across the street from each other.



I am not saying that my writing skills are perfect but lets look at Z-Drugs.  They have a sign in the window listing their services.

"-BILL PAYMENTS/LIST OF ALL-"

So were they trying to say they take your cash to pay all bills, or where they waiting for someone to give them the list before actually making the sign.  I will never know, there was not much English inside Z DRUGS.



Across the street is Manhattan Shoes.  They sell European Ladies Shoes.  It would make as much sense to me if it were called European Shoes and sold Manhattan ladies shoes.  I guess either way there is noting in that store for me.






But around the corner is the Li Du Bakery (no they don't have a website). I don't think there is any English in that shop.  Except "coffee" "tea" and "thank you".  I don't care.  I love a place where I can get 3 pork buns and a cup of coffee for under $4.  If I still lived in Sheepshead Bay I would be 20 pounds heavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive