Thursday, November 17, 2011

YOU ARE NOT MY NEIGHBOR, YOU ARE A DAMM BANK!

The recycling bin was stuff with these
 in my mail room.
What the Fuck.  You send me a post card from Texas and call me a neighbor.  MY NEIGHBORS KNOW MY NAME!

The branch manager at the local Chase knew my name once.  But only on the day I closed my account.

They allowed my account to be emptied.  Twice.  Shit happens, and I got all my money back.

But they had me stand in at the costumer service counter for over on hour while they printed one form at a time for me to sign.  I was with my then infant twins who were over heating in their stroller.  There were plenty of empty chairs for the 1%, but they had me stand.

So FU Chase.  Don't kill a tree and call me neighbor.










And what is this American Express is using Face Book to promote a program called Small Business Saturday.  If I were allergic to irony I wold be dead now.












anyway, I just took a break from blogging to do some grocery shopping.  I met 3 people who knew me by name a the Park Slope Food Coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive