Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Changes on 4th Ave... YEA

Not really on the street but the Subway Station by that name.  It is where the F/G and the R cross.  Currently to get to the F/G train one has to cross 4th Ave. if you are coming from Park Slope.

But look what I found behind a plywood panel.


The nice construction workers said is it only temporary because the other side is going to be overhauled.  I don't think it will be so temporary.  There is no reason not to leave it there after the other side reopens. Brooklynpix posted a nice photo of the construction under the El.

I a year or so this is going to be a much nicer and safer place.  Check out this blog to see the present and future of the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive