Saturday, January 12, 2013

Oh, that's a good idea.



All the walls were clean.  But I have worked and lived in places were graffiti was a issue.  I found that putting up a sign had a negative impact.  If you consider more graffiti a bad thing.

Quick cleaning got it away and kept it away.

When my kids were about 6 years old my daughter walked out of her way to tromp through a giant pile of fallen leaves.  My son then looked over and said "Oh, that's a good idea." and did the same. *

BTW, this sign is hanging on the wall between the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Central Branch of the Brooklyn Public Library.

*I don't want to compare graffiti to leave kicking.  Just sayin' "Monkey see, monkey do."

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Every time I see a sign like this, I am almost overcome with the desire to do just what the sign says not to do. And I am not a lawbreaker, generally!
    Like the signs going into NYC in the summer--do not bring fireworks or cigarettes into the city. Every time I passed one of those signs, I thought "Drat- I could have totally brought fireworks or cigarettes into the city!"

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive