Sunday, March 3, 2013

What am I not supposed to do?

Most of my kids track meets are at the Washington Heights Armory.  It would have been really nice if there meet was there today because most of my adult teammates were running the Coogan's Salsa, Blues and Shamrocks 5K.  It started and finished in the doorway of the Armory, so I guess that is why their meet was somewhere else.

I will show you some pictures and let you guess where the meet was.


This could be anywhere.
















So could this

















Here is a clue.  A tiny clue.













Yes, it is an indoor track.












Another angle.  There is a clue in there.













More clues here.


The end of the parking lot had this sign.












This parking lot


You can see the building that we were in in the background.

Here it is from orbit


yes

We had our meet in the Gillis Field House smack dab in the middle of West Point Military Academy

It was kinda weird spending the day at West Point.  I am so wrapped up in making things better I forgot we still have places like that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive