Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Another energetic water station - these girls all ran the last 1.5 miles with the last runner!! (Updated with some photos of me)

I ran the Bob Potts Marathon for the second year in a row.  My time was a 4:36, 24 minutes faster than last year.  Other than that the race was a lot like last years race.  BTW, this was the 28th marathon that I completed.  I will update this when I find some photos of me.

But this year I went out there with some teammates.  They all ran their fastest marathons ever!  One of them even Boston Qualified. Maybe next year I will rent a bus.

The photo below is directly from the official photo album for the race Click here to see the rest.  I like this photo the most.  It really shows a perfect slice of the race.  Enthusiastic, young people keeping me hydrated a soft, flat running surface and scenery that was overwhelming breathtaking.

Another energetic water station - these girls all ran the last 1.5 miles with the last runner!!

late update.

Photos of me at Mile 4


Then the photographer turned around and got a photo of me coming back when that was mile 22


But here is the money shot at mile 26.2.1


2 comments:

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive