Friday, November 22, 2013

Most Taistless Sign of the Day

Really?
Other than that, Mrs Kennedy, How did you like Dallas?
There is a house on Union St that has a rotating display of stupid signs in the window.  Stuff like "It's nice out,  I think I'll keep it out."  The Street view below the sign says "The best things in life aren't things"  Then there is this

Anyway, I know where I was 50 years ago today.  That afternoon I was being pushed down Ocean Ave in a stroller by my mother.  She remembered that because all the cars on that busy street came to a stop at the same time.

My wife's older brother was still an only child.

Being twins, my kids thought it a odd that there was a time that one of their parents was alive and the other was not.





View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive