Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mixing Business and Pleasure.

On Saturday I will be Couse Director of a race on the bike path under the Verrazano Bridge.  My boss and I were talking about the fact that we did not know if the the Sandy repairs were finished or if the path was covered with blown or plowed snow.  So I decided to take a run down there and check it out.   It looked like this.  http://www.gmap-pedometer.com?r=6219350

5 miles of streets followed by 5 miles of park.

I was able to report back that unless it snows more the path was runnable.


They were actually filling the pothole on the Belt Parkway, so I was running faster than the traffic.

This is me having fun.

When  got to the subway in Bensonhurst, I saw the one thing I wanted to see under the El.  A Chinese Bakery. Nothing like a steamed pork bun after a 10 mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive