Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I don't get it

Shrubs in AstroTurf.


yea, it looks even freakier with the leftover snow on it.

but not less freaky in this summer Street view


View Larger Map

It turned out to be a really good run that was part a a surprisingly good day.  On Saturday I met up with my running club but was just off my game and jumped on the subway after 5 miles.  Sunday, I was staff at a marathon and spent a lot of time on a bike.  So I pushed my weekend long run to Monday.  But I also realized I had a lunch date with my Mother in law.  Instead of waking up early and do loops of the park, I remembered that I left a change of clothes at her house so that one day I can run there.  My legs were weird, I had to remind myself that the part of my legs that hurt because I road 25 miles the day before were not the running parts.

My run looked something like this. http://gmap-pedometer.com?r=6217401

and my lunch looked like this.  Nothing like all you can eat sushi after a long run.

Then a chilly subway ride home.  Coulda used a coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive