Thursday, July 24, 2014

A moment of politics

I have been watching TV and it seems people are freaking out because some helpless children were sent by their desperate parents for a better life in the United States.

It makes me think of the p.c.t. (personal care technicians ) who take care of my, well... personal needs while I'm in rehab now. They're all immigrants and I've gotten to know them. There all working double shifts because there children are all in medical school. I also know more then a handful of people who spent more then 100 thousand dollars to adopt.

I'm also good friends with a handful of totally illegal aliens who are model citizens and would do anything to make it real but there was nothing for them to do.

So why are people waving signs at children in school buses that say "rule of law"? What law are they even talking about?

Typed by Sabrina.

It just occurred to me that if I were to get better tomorrow I would paint a flag on my car drive to Texas and try to adopt a baby maybe I could start a movement of compassion

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive