Saturday, July 11, 2015

I make a couple of bucks a week taking online surveys

This came up as a screening question.



According to the GBS CIDP foundation 'We know that you are 1 to 9 per 100,000 people who have CIDP". So there are no more than 30,000 Americans that have CIDP. That's both a veryfew and too many. So I don't know if they're looking for people with CIDP trying to screen out people who make stuff up.

In any case, you can call me a liar for the survey, but I have a rare variants of CIDP. My doctor said there are less than a few hundred Americans with Acute Motor Axonal Neuropathy. I don't think I'll ever find that on an e-Rewards survey. But then it might be another type of survey.If I were asked what I got for my 51st birthday I can check off the box that says AMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive