Friday, July 10, 2015

Now I can watch Forrest Gump again

When I was in rehab they had an extensive library of about eight videotapes. Since I was one of the few people with no cognitive disabilities I was in charge of the TV. I hid the Forrest Gump tape. I didn't think I could bear to see young Forests to just get up and run




You know maybe I'm getting lazy blogging but I'm really tired of talking into my computer so I am just gonna try letting you hear what I have to say.

I just walked. Walked out the front door made a left and then another left.




Yeah, I just walked. Walked out of the house made a left, made a left. I walked around the block.

. People used to ask me how far I can walk with a walker. I would answer I don't know the only way to find out is to find out how far I can't walk. The distance you can walk is an inch less than the distance that you got to when you fell. I'm not talking like that anymore, I'm gonna walk further and then I'm in a stop and hold on to something.

The bottom line is if I don't want to be a person with a disability I have to stop being a disabled person.

Hey, insurance companies! Don't give me any shit about this, I'm getting better okay

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive