Tuesday, November 3, 2015

FUCKING FUCK HAPPENS

I saw a guy in my gym wearing this T-shirt today.

I asked him where he got it and he said in a very heavy French accent that he got it in a store called New York City in Paris.

"Fuckin' perfect" I replied.

Anyway, my accomplishment of the day is the fact that I don't have to use a cane to get up and down the stairs into my gym anymore. Fuck that shit!

So Sunday I helped with the logistics to make it so that a few hundred of my friends would have an easier time running the New York City Marathon. Not with their training or anything but I helped organize some buses to get them from Brooklyn right to the starting line in Staten Island. And then I helped rent a school cafeteria right near the finish line on the Upper West Side. I didn't really do anything. I sent out a few emails and a lot of people did a lot of heavy lifting. Next year I have to plan this remotely because I plan on being very busy on the first Sunday in November, 2016. I'm going to start the race, and at some point hopefully that same day I'll get to Central Park.

I don't really give a shit if they take the clock down. I'll be running with my own watch. Nobody's gonna tell me the races over, like the cops did in this New York Times article. I'll be finished when I get to the finish line. Because FUCKING FUCK HAPPENS



No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive