Saturday, December 3, 2022

Late Fall in Brooklyn

No, I did not trip again. But I was walking down the street and so are this very pretty autumn scene.

BTW, diagonally across the street from my house there's guy who puts the biggest pumpkin in the world on his stoop. 



Like most things I guess I kind of take that pumpkin for granted at this point.Kind of wondering how they're going to get rid of it, or waiting for a squirrel to move in. 

At about 3:00 in the afternoon I was walking down the street. It rained all morning, And the last bits of leaves were falling off the trees.

Here's a picture of the pumpkin from a different angle.

with the zoom lens
And looking the other way
I just thought those leaves were worth taking a picture of. And the pumpkin happened to be there



2 comments:

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive