Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SO I DID THIS IN PT TODAY..

This morning's Facebook status...................

‪#‎fucidp‬. I'm recalling a dream / nightmare I had last night. I was back at work and a combination of all the jobs I have ever had.... still in a wheelchair. I was interrupted at my workplace by someone who told me that they had met me in the hospital, that they were a fellow patient.
I apologized that I didn't remember him but things were very blurry back in my hospital days. He didn't blame me for not remembering him because he wasn't there long. He laughed and told me he didn't really have any illness and just wanted the free stuff that's sick people get. He said he found me because he wanted to know how to get a free wheelchair.
I stood up and smashed my wheelchair over his head walked away and said, "Here keep mine."

SO I DID THIS IN PT TODAY..

Video removed so my insurance company doesn't get upset

1 comment:

  1. Wowsa! What an amazing difference from your last video in your building hallway. Keep up the very hard work and change your profile photo to being a walker and not a wheelchair user. I think you're ready for 9+1 for 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive