Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Do you need a ticket for brooklyn bridge on new years eve?. Updated

If you look to the right and scroll down a little, you can see a snapshot of who has looked at my blog recently. If you go to the bottom of the list and click on "Watch in real time" you can (sometimes) see what city they are from, type of browser and how they arrived at my blog. If they are using google search you can tell what words they were searching from before they arrived at my blog.

Does that all make sense?

What does not make sense is that somebody in NYC actually typed "do you need a ticket for brooklyn bridge on new years eve?" into a google window. What planet did this guy just arrive from.

So my blog was the third on the list

Happy New Year


New York arrived from google.com on "What You Do Not Know Because You Are Not Me!" by searching for do you need a ticket for brooklyn bridge on new years eve?.


Update

It is now Jan 2 and I am surfing around Fucked in Park Slope and saw that there is a way to Pay to go over the Brooklyn Bridge on New Years Eve. They list 209 reasons to love Brooklyn. One of them linked me to the Gowanus Lounge, here it is from NYC Walks.

Who knew??

11:28:51 -- 9 hours 35 mins ago

1 comment:

  1. If there were to be fireworks on the East River, I could see the city closing the Brooklyn Bridge to the hoi polloi and selling or distributing tickets to the big-shots. I'm not the person who left the post because (1) there would be better ways online to get the answer, and (2) you'd have to pay me to stand in the bitter cold, on the bridge, just to watch fireworks.

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive