Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DDC Day 12 G-Force and a MetroCard Bike

Got some free passes to see G-Force. It seams the movie reviewers have to actually see a movie in order to wright a review. Also the movie producers think they will get a better review if the reviewers see it in a theater full of regular movie goers. I will get to my review later.

The movie was in Times Square and we got there plenty early because I was not sure if my free movie pass was a scam or if there would be a giant line. It was neither, so we had plenty of time to have lunch. We decided to have street food and eat in a park. For the fist time I saw the asphalt park that now exists where traffic used to go in Times Square (the photo is from the Times Square Alliance). It looked like a place for tourists to sit while waiting for something New York to happen. We ate in Bryant Park, a park that had grass and a lot of other New Yorkers having lunch. (Photo from Bryant Park Alliance.) The kids did cartwheels and New Yorkers eating lunch smiled.

On 42nd St and 7th Ave I saw a bike covered with MetroCards. I had to take its picture. I wonder if those MetroCards have value. I will never find out.

So I sat watch G-Force. The kids liked it. I will probably have a sequel. Here is my short review.

It could have ended at any time and I would have been fine.
That's it.

1 comment:

  1. hi, i'm the owner of the metrocard bike and i don't think any of the cards have any value. i don't check them tho. i found your blog after googling metrocard bike. thank you for posting! Andy

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive